Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Latest and Greatest

Hello there, want to see what I've been up to? here are some photos of what Ive been making recently. What have you been up to?

First of all. I got this necklace that I was going to re purpose and it had a bunch of cool stuff on the end. So i took it off, made the rose into a ring. I painted it and it still needs a coat of shininess.
I've also been making some granny squares. Some rather large ones. I have a ton of yarn I'll never use and it just kind of sits there. I might turn it into a random colourful blanket. Who knows.
I also made a cowl. A very big and chunky one! I love it so much. At first I wasn't really sure. But now I love it. I get lots of great comments on it asking where i got it and people are always so surprised to find out that I made it. Another cowl I whipped up last night with some left over yarn. Its a bit itchy, but oh well
.
So which one do you like better? I cant really decide. Both nice in different ways.

Today I also went on a nature walk in the foresty area. took some pictures too!
xoxo
Lauren

p.s. diy tomorrow. eek!

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know how to make a Cowl!!! That looks so awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah there so fun to make and SUPER Easy!
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE the cowl! and i have been trying to teach myself to make granny squares. something in my brain is broken though.

    beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely LOve the ring it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!