Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Theme Day: Flowers

How has/is every ones Wednesday? hope its good because its still going to be good.
todays theme is flowers. I just love flowers and anything flowery. :)
most of this stuff is from mod cloth. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this site. I could buy everything and wear everything. I'd be happy for life.
I really love this dress and REALLY want it.
i also completely love this one as well
flowery earrings. so cute and vintage.
I want this as well. the pom poms add a beautiful touch.
this watch make my heart melt. so fresh.
of course flower necklaces.
eeek this is so funny, I wouldn't wear this personally but I think its pretty cute.
even flower bathing suits, I'm really love this weeks theme. so delightful
even BOOTS! man I love mod Cloth
and lastly purses! how cute!

well hope you has as much fun as I did making this as you did reading this.
I love mod cloth!
xoxo
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!