Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Art Journal Pages


Hello Lovely's, how are you all?
So like i said before my weeks are going to be busy and might not be able to do regular posts. But what I can do is show you my art journal pages. This class is really amazing. I've learnt so far (a few days) that you really begin to learn a lot about yourself. I love it
A few pages are personal so I decided not to show them, but I'll show you all my others.
this one is hard to read, but it says that today was a pretty good day, It wasn't sunny. It was rainy. These kinds of days are perfect. They make me feel cozy and just peaceful. I love everything about these days, the temperature, rain and storms are what make these days perfect.
6 pages in and look how thick it is. I'll never be able to close it once its full.

p.s. there will be a post on dream catchers.
oh and if you are taking the art journal class I'd love to see your pages too!
send me a link.

xoxo
Lauren

p.s. is it weird that I do p.s.'s before I sign my name??

4 comments:

  1. i really like this!
    great idea and very good art i must say!
    love the blog and thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank you that really means a lot!
    your quite welcome. Thanks back to you for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. at some point or another I want to make on of these little journal things. pretty cool creative outlet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you definitley should! its so creative, and you learn a lot about yourself in the process

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!