Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Love.

This weeks Friday love will be a bit short. I'm off to art journal and to be creative and think of a DIY for Sunday, nothing new of course. Although it is mothers day on Sunday, you might still be able to sneak a little computer time into that! But anyways its Friday, and that means Friday love! :)
I love apples and I just love these colours! This purse/clutch is so adorable.
I cannot even begin to express how much I love this headband! I wish I won it. It was in a giveaway by princess lasertron. She works magic with this stuff! Swoon!
The next thing that's been on my mind lately is floral patterns. I need one of these dresses.
I know, I know. I talk about cowboy boots! I'm telling you I need a pair. I think that maybe if I keep talking about them, they'll just show up! Manifesting ya know?
this picture describes how I feel about the rain! I love it! It just makes me feel so cozy.

Well I told you it was short and that's it! Hope you enjoyed the mini version!
Love you
xoxo
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!