Sunday, May 16, 2010

There are No Rules

This DIY is more of an inspirational piece on how to take your old jewelry and turn it into something brand new and modern. So of course you wont have all the same pieces of jewelry as me so I encourage you to go through yours and make something new.
Here's what I did with my old pieces.
I took this necklace.
And with the help of another necklace and some earring hooks. I turned it into this.
I also took one leaf off it and turned it into a simply beautiful necklace!
I also made these earrings for my mom, for her mothers day. She loves them. All from the same one necklace!
And now you've got brand new jewelry, I love doing this.
xoxo
Lauren
Hope your Sunday is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!