Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Yearly Bracelet.

So I had a thought. That was inspired by this picture.
And I totally fell in love with all the little charms. My immediate thought was I want to make one, but then my hopes fell when I thought. Where am I going to get all these little fun types of charms? But then a thought crosses my mind. What if you and your friends all had a bracelet and you all got each other charms every say hmmm month or birthday or holiday. And that little charm would represent something about them. Good idea no?

xoxo
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what would be awesome? If you rounded up a bucn of bloggers from all around the states/world and have them find a charm that represents their home. They could buy one for each blogger participating and then send them around. Then you'd have a charm bracelet from all over! It may be a bit expensive though...

    PS
    School is out tomorrow so I will hopefully be returning to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a clever idea! then you would have like a souvenir from around to world! but it do agree it would be a bit expensive, plus theres shipping too. but definitly an awesome idea!

    glad to hear you will be getting back to blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!