Tuesday, June 29, 2010

while your away.

one of the best parts of going on a trip is coming back to your garden. It always amazes me what five days can do. Just think of all the yummy food!
I picked all our radishes just this morning and I got a huge amount! A whole zip lock bag full. One of those big ones too.
The peas were the most surprising! Theres seems to be an abundance of them. mmm yum.
I cant wait for our kale to be completely ready, then I can make kale chips. ever hear of them?
these guys definitely need to be thinned out again.
cant wait to make a salad out of spinach. oh its all just so exciting :)

how are your gardens doing?

xoxo
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. mmmm yummy! i really need to start a garden! I'd love to be able to eat fresh things every day! love your blog by the way! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes it is so rewarding and delicious, not to mention all the food just tastes so much better from your own garden. and thanks so much! :) im very happy you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!