Wednesday, July 28, 2010

brace yourself!

This weeks theme is all about bracelets. Since I am a huge bracelet kinda girl, especially the hemp, macrame and friendship bracelets since you know I can make them :)
I just LOVE these bracelets.
I also love massive amounts of bracelets, I think they can really funkify your outfit!
Oh its heavenly. I want every single one of those.
And then there are the more meaningful bracelets. Which are good to have too.
beautiful bangles!
even the yummy and edible kind, I love 'em all!
xoxo
L
p.s. click the photo for its source!

2 comments:

  1. oh I love that first picture!
    I don't wear bracelets real often, But I always have a scrunchie on my wrist. :)
    xo,
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful post.. Few of the bracelets are my favourite ones..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!