Monday, July 12, 2010

cross process photos

I thought it would be kind of fun to show you guys some of my recent pictures I've taken. They are all edited, in the effect called cross process, I just love it.


Like my bracelets? I made them :)
I love sun spots!




Isn't he a cutie! He, or maybe he's a she, is so tame, and let me get very close to take this picture!
xoxo
Lauren

p.s. just a little side note: i'd love it if you would like to use my pictures or put them on your blog but please let me know in the comments and add a link to site it back to my blog! Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. I like the cross process effect! I love editing photos and seeing what cool effects I can give them. ;) Don't you?
    -Katie
    p.s. cute bracelets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitley agree that I love to edit pictures, they give the picture a whole new look :) I still need to try out those photoshop actions, :)

    xoxo
    Lauren

    and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cross effect really brightened up your photographs. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah its like it gives them more happiness. And thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of cross process. I like the look. Guess I should Google it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah its really great, It really brightens your pictures. It also add a bit of a vintage effect to them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!