Thursday, July 15, 2010

DIY Round up!

So as you know I am a huge DIY kinda girl! And I was thinking today would be a special day to show you some of my favourite DIY's. So these aren't mine and the links are below so you can make them too! :)
You would never guess how easy they are! DIY right here
Incredibly genius Bag organizer. I just need to find the perfect bag, its an ongoing search
seablanket has a great tutorial for jazzing up your bag! I love it.
Promise T. made this adorable feather hair accessory, that she guess blogged about on Elsie's blog. Link
cut out neckline T is ah-mazing!
last but certainly not least is this mini bubble skirt. You can go from long to short and back again really easily. so cute!

byee!
xoxo
Lauren

p.s. add my button!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!