Friday, July 16, 2010

you guessed it!

Its time to reveal what I was making, you know that little game of guess what I am making. Now its not the usual accessories, flowers,girlie stuff that your used to me making. Its something else.
I made a light box.
Now for those of you who don't know what this is, well its basically a place to take pictures where the lighting is really nice and even. With the right camera you can take really crisp pictures.
These are a few of the latest things I've made. Just experimenting and they turned out really good, a Poppy ring and a rose ring. So I'm quite pleased.
Here's the tutorial I used to make a light box
So did I stump you?
xoxo
Lauren
See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. darn, I should have guessed that! Lol. That's really awesome! those pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!