Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1. Thank you! 2. my world 3. video 4. special

its going to be a long post!

first off let me just say a HUGE thank you to Katelyn from The World is a Pearl, Anna, Katie from Punk Projects, Jazmyn Alexandria from Little Sugar Monster and Chantal from Girls just Wanna Scrapbook! It really means the world that you would do that for me so, THANK YOU!
so, I have some exciting news! but I cant tell you right now, I just want to keep you in suspense. Oh I am so excited about it, and I guarantee you will too!

So here's what's been happening in my world:
  • My best friend made me a pillow case dress! I am so excited to see it, she is the bestest friend ever!
  • I went shopping and got a romper, a jean jacket type thing, an adorable messenger bag, two white tank tops (because you can never have enough) and a pair of leggings!
  • it's been really rainy here :(
  • and Im thinking of doing a photo shoot. any ideas?
this post feels so weird without a picture. don't you think? lets add a video.
so I don't know about you, but I love the new eminem Rihanna song, and this guy does an amazing take on it, with the violin. Even if you don't like the song, listen to it. I love it :)


xoxo
Lauren

oh and another thing, I'm thinking I'm needing a new kind of 'special' like Saturday special, does anyone have any ideas? like what I'm wearing kind of thing, or tips and tricks, daily like, daily dislike, daily picture or some thing like that? let me know

wow this has been a long post!

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome! It's a bummer you didnt win though. :/
    I think a fall type photo shoot would be pretty. I love autumn colors. :) or maybe something fun like the picture you did with the cut out cloud. :)

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!