Wednesday, August 25, 2010

bring your mouse and keyboard!

So I feel like, I need to first of all need to tell you guys how much it means to me, that you all are voting for me in this photo challenge. And it feels like I dont tell you that enough. So let me say. YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING! every time someone votes for me, it really makes my day. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart!
But of course the voting doesn't stop here. So I would love it if you would go and vote for me again. AND, even tell your blogger buddy's! I will add your button to my blog lovin list!
Yeay for blog lovin lists right?!

Anyways, here is the link. My picture is number nine. I did a little photo shoot today. I'll show you the rest tomorrow my friends.
So I would love it if you vote for me! it only take a sec! So go with your mouse and keyboard over to the link above!
thanks
xoxo
Lauren

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!