Tuesday, August 3, 2010

it's time for YOU to pick!

Hi everyone, first off happy Tuesday! And secondly, I need your help. So see the header right above, I have been feeling it is kind of outdated and needs some new style and pizzaz. So I have made 5 or so new headers and was wondering if you could help me by telling me which one is your favorite!
it would mean the world to me :)
p.s. sorry the images are so small, its my background layout! :(
Number 1
Number 2
Number 3
Number 4
Number 5
so leave me a comment letting me know which one is your favorite!
Thanks
xoxo
Lauren

6 comments:

  1. I love number one and number 5.
    I like number three.:)
    http://iloveowls.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! they are all awesome, but I really like #4 and #5.
    what's weird is that I've been thinking of making myself a new blog banner too. :) I just haven't done it yet, still need to get around to it.
    xo,
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Numbers 4 and 5 are my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'aime nombres deux, trois, et quatre. Tu es tres tres belle. J'adore "the perfect pear". C'est tres bon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh merci, mon ami! Est-ce tu as emily? Tu aussi es tres jolie. Jadore tu!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!