Sunday, August 29, 2010

just typing away and a merry welcome!

well I am back from our camping trip! Made it home in one piece, but let me tell you. it was raining cats and dogs! it was so rainy, and stormy, which was fun but kind of boring and not to mention cold. What I am trying to say, is it's good to be back home, typing away, telling you about my journey.
here are some pictures.

So I'm pretty sure I will be back to the regular schedule. And may I say welcome to our two new followers, Leanne and Irasema! Welcome to the perfect pear family. :)
xoxo
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVEEE your blog. YOu can count me as a follower, I just dont have and account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun house! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!