Thursday, August 19, 2010

lets not dwell.

i cant believe summers almost over. but let not dwell on that, and focus on the positive. It FRIDAY! (click pictures for source)
I love ear cuff, or ear wraps. I think I am going to attempt to make on today. Anyone like a tutorial on how to make one?
so this is kinda a weird one to put on Friday love. but really, i love grilled vegetables!
i also love these earrings. they're so clean looking.
are these not the most beautiful things you've ever seen?

Okay so heres the deal. The next friday love I want YOU to control it. so send me one of your favorite things this week to ladybug_lauren AT hotmail DOT com. Leave your name and if you have a blog leave the address. Fun. no?
xoxo
Lauren

3 comments:

  1. ooh, those are all lovely things. :) I'm kind of the opposite, I can't wait for summer to be over. I'm ready for autumn, tho it still seems like summer when it is still above 100 degrees outside. lol

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! i just found a great vintage shop on etsy! i really want this dress:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/41993978/pretty-paisley-dress-s-m
    afabulousfete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!