Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the long lost garden!

I feel like its been a really long time since I updated y'all on whats been going on with my garden. And let me tell you, its gone crazy! Already I've eaten probably 40 carrots.
We picked two huge zucchini's and made some pasta.
The pea's are long gone, but in total we picked 8 pounds! CRAZY!
Our apple tree is doing so well the apples are on the ground because they are weighing down the branches.
Our kale...well the kale itself is huge! But the little critters on the kale....yeah not so tasty.
mmm, dont they look delicious? I sure think so! haha yuck!
So how are all your gardens doing?
xoxo
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. our garden is going pretty good not as good as yours though-a few weeks ago we were drowning in pees and now were drowning in tomatoes ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!