On my today-list.
- Going to a vintage store with my girlfriend! Cant wait, maybe I'll be able to start my camera collection.
- Packing for our road trip on Friday.
- I really want to make french toast, because i read a book last night ALL on french toast
- I would like shout out to all my wonderful followers. Currently at 30! yeehaw!
- Now lets talk about this Photo Challenge that I've been talking about
So i've come up with 3 possibility's
The first: being a photo editing challenge using picnik because I know some people are crazy talented at photo shop, this way its all equal. I would give you something such as blue and you would have to edit a photo to show this. This one is also about the picture you take as well.
The Second: Craft oriented, choosing a medium for you like say leather, and you have to create something using leather.
The Third: Also craft oriented, this was suggested by Ashley herself, (thanks :) ) in this one you would get a prompt like say QUAIL and you would have to create something to do with a quail using your own choice of supplies. whether it be felt, paint, fabric, whatever you fell comfortable with.
So now lets have a mini voting session, let me know number 1,2, or 3 or even if you have a different idea its not to late to share it :)
I'll be sure to take pictures of our journey to the vintage land. :)