Friday, August 20, 2010

so many things!


the tale is true, when I tell you I have successfully made an ear cuff. and it was surprisingly simple and rather comfortable too!
I also made some earrings inspired by the ones I did in my 'too early' Friday Love.
As well I have also made yet, another hat. On to hat number six, yes you are reading correctly, six. At least my head will be warm at all times. Unfortunately its MUCH to big.
I sent my letter off to my friend, Jane Austen style!
And finally I found possibly the best song ever, its called 'the last day on earth' by Kate Miller-Heidke. Just listen! My friend and I are constantly amazed at how high she can sing. We've tried to sing that high but ended up sounding kind of like an animal in pain. Or at least something like that :)
xoxo Lauren

2 comments:

  1. These earrings are beautiful! And I'm going to listen to the song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!