Monday, August 2, 2010

Where are my ideas?

I really have no ideas coming to me today, for a exciting DIY. Sure there are the simple and plain ones, but who want plain? I don't, and I'm sure you don't either. So let me share the creations of others.
Is this not the most genius idea of how to take your crafts with you?! Like genius! Good job Katie!
Great way to hang your jewelry. Colorful too! :)
Stumbled (literally) across this cute little DIY, and it was to cute not to share.
Need a sweet treat? Bakerella has everything tasty. and cute too!
and for the savory, fantail dinner rolls. yum
How to make bows with your scarfs. love it!

When I have the ideas of DIY's I'll be sure to share them with you. Don't worry!
xoxo
Lauren

3 comments:

  1. aww, thanks Lauren! You're too sweet. I love that squirrel glove softie. Keep looking around, you'll get some ideas soon. ;)
    xo,
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links and ideas. I'm in the mood for some sweet treats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The squirrel was absolutely cute! I'm going to eventually try to do that!

    Thanks for the links and ideas:)

    http://iloveowls.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!