Tuesday, August 3, 2010

you can be a little nosey. just this once

So this whole whats in my purse thing has been going on for a long time. it seems like it's just kind of one of those things that never fades. I know that I personally always love seeing what other ladies have in there purses, so like I promised here is what you would find in my purse if you decided to be a little nosey!
Going from left to right:
My agenda, pens bic for me baby, mascara, rat tail comb, my inspire notebook with all my ideas for blog posts, dreams, goal, music. Every idea goes into that little book
Metal flower print tin, wallet, some cream, my A Girl For All Seasons book.
A scarf for the chilly weather, some stride mystery gum which was a little disappointing i gotta say, a compact mirror, some perfume, some lig gloss/ chap stick and my sunny's!
I'd love to see a blog response, I just love seeing whats in people's purses, i feel like its a secret world. crazy I know. I'm just a little weird. but aren't we all?
xoxo
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. This is too cool. Although I think boys make a bigger mystery out of purse contents than girls do. After all, most of us have one. My current one is tiny, so unfortunately not a whole lot fits in it. I'll look into posting a picture of my purse contents when I get home though. Just for your snooping pleasures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://randommusings-anna.blogspot.com/2010/08/contents-of-my-purse.html

    There you go, contents of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!