Tuesday, September 21, 2010

best of both seasons!


Since autumn is here, and halloween is just around the corner. I thought our theme would be something that has to do with both of those things. as always click the picture for their sources
how does pumpkins sound to you?
who doesn't love a cute hello kitty pumpkin?
ohh pumpkin pie, nothing says autumn more!
some people are just so talented!
some kitty's get stuck in the oddest places :) crazy cats.
and a Pumpkin Spice Latte, which I've actually never had. maybe i should!
i love this one. its so creative :)
well thats all for today!
xoxo
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin anything... Although I've never had a sumpkin spice latte either, simply because I dont like coffee, But the other day I got a pumpkin "coolatta" from dunken donuts, it was really good! :)

    xo,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! you say pumpkin and I come running. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!