Friday, September 24, 2010

Fancy Friday

mm friday love, (which has now been changed to Fancy Friday) finally is here! But today's has a special twist on it. Everything is going to be from weheartit.com. I love that site :)
making it to the top of the list this week, GLEE! I am such a gleek!
I used to make these when I was little, so they bring back a lot of nostalgic memories!
such a perfect picture, photoshoped of course, or else this, I'm sure would have ended bad.
these are so happy! I really fancy them.
I wish I was there right now, it seems so magical!
I would fancy an adorable pair of these booties! definitely
p.s. I am currently working on a new series for you guys, which I think is going to be soo cute! Can't wait to share it!

2 comments:

  1. I love buttons! And dr. martens.
    And freckles! haha (I have lots myself) and FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have a giveaway going on at my blog from my sponsor, I would love if you came to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!