Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Love.

oh my gosh, thank goodness for the weekend. Currently I am sick and pretty much the rest of the town. Major soar throat, not fun at all. But here's some friday Love.
p.s. click the pic for a source
bows. because we all know a simple bow can make anything pretty.
completely love this shirt. maybe i'll try screen printing one day :)
there is something so magical about bird cage necklaces. i love love love them.
this makes me wish I could knit. maybe I should pick it up, what do you think?
do have a ring weakness like I do?
beautiful, oh my!
I hope your friday is wonderful, and your not sick like me :) because its no fun!
xoxo
Lauren

3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful photo of you :) Great choices, I love going to Disneyland, so those ears are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird necklace is adorable!

    I nominated you for the Sunshine Blog Award!

    http://theworldisapearl.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-first-two-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little birdcage is so adorable! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!