Monday, September 13, 2010

if I heart it and YOU heart it. WE heart it!

monday already? I hope the week goes by just as fast as the weekend did!
you know what will make the week go by faster? Some cute pictures.
#388 on my wishlist.
fruit with faces! they even have a pear.
I really do wish I could emroider.
this made me smile, one of those cheezy ones. :D
have I ever told you mini pigs steal my heart. i love them and want one. do you?

38 followers, not that I want to brag or anything, but actually say a merry welcome!
so welcome to the perfect pear family :)
xoxo
Lauren
p.s. also, there might be a DIY Roundup tomorrow, just saying. Oh and if you want to sources just click the cuteness

6 comments:

  1. that piggie is so freaking adorkable. I love him. :)

    Congrats on 38 followers! BTW, I made a feather pen cozy from your tutorial. I love it, I will post pics sometime in the near future. ;)

    xo,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mini pigs too! especially the pig races

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie: Thanks! and DO send me pictures! I'd love love love to see!
    Emily: pigs are just so adorable. I've never heard of pig races! :P
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you from Lane's blog, I loved the name of your blog and knew I had to come over!

    I'm having a week-long embroidery event on my blog right now, you can learn three new stitches to help you learn to do a cute pear pattern. Check it out: http://campfirechicblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Basic%20Stitch%20Week

    I'm your 40th follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!