Wednesday, September 29, 2010

right now..

I am waiting for my hair to turn curly, its in a bun!
Some people are just so skilled at bun making :) me, not being one of those people!
I am listening to this song, over and over again


I just had a pear (and some chocolate cake, don't worry, just one bite) for breakfast.
I am wishing Christmas was here!
I am still thinking/craving tie-dye.
And finally, I am wanting some feather earrings.
whats going on in your life?
have a good morning! maybe you already have, depending on where you are!
xoxo
Lauren

4 comments:

  1. I have had a lovely morning... BTW, Christmas is only 3 months away!! :)

    xo,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just the cutest thing.
    I want Christmas too.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Stilltreejewellery
    This shop has the best feather earrings. I've wanted a pair for ages. I toyed with the idea of making a pair, but pretty feathers seem kinda pricey sometimes!
    I did scoop up a pair for $6.00 at a Native village in Northern Ontario over the summer, but then I got them wet. They are still pretty, just a bit.... deranged haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those earrings. I was thinking this week about making some.. Not sure if I know exactly how or not though ahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same earrings i got them on ebay, they are so cute!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!