Friday, October 8, 2010

Fancy Friday + things!

Guess what?! I got new yarn, and shameless to say, I've already started crocheting Christmas gifts! 78 days guys!!!
AND I'm so happy with the response on the Promo 4 Promo! (p.s. If you left a comment I'm just going to assume you wanted to do one :P )
Lastly. TGIF! this week has been awesome! and you know why? YOU (yes you, right there!)
Friday Fancy, is dedicated to all of you, and my blog :)
EMAILS! i love getting emails from you guys! (via weheartit)
Comments! of course, any blogger loves some (hopefully) positive feedback! (via weheartit)
Seeing button, making your sidebars really pretty; this makes me do one of those cheesy smiles!
having my DIY featured on your blog! (point taken, this picture is unrelated, but I love sunglasses too) via weheartit
xoxo
Lauren
p.s. Kam, your up next! :) this is just too much fun!

1 comment:

  1. I totally can't wait for Christmas! I need to come up with some gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!