Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Freebie by Me! Fabulous Floral!

Hi Everybody! Yesterday, I told you, I had something special to show you. Here it is. So before you start snooping away, let me just say a few words. ONE: I am no expert at all in Photo shop, I prefer Picnik! TWO: I hand painted this with water color and edited in photo shop! THREE: It took a long time so please be nice!
So I made some floral patterns, with water color/ Photo shop. You may use them however you like, just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE link it back to my blog. I would like credit! To download them, click the picture and save the picture to your computer!
RED!
Purple! (this ones my favorite!)
GREEN! these remind me of Granny Smith apples, which I love!
BLUE
COLORFUL!
To be honest I'm not entirely happy about how they turned out, but pretty good for a first time! Gotta start somewhere!
XOXO
Lauren




3 comments:

  1. love the colorful one, they are all pretty! thanks for sharing!
    xoxo~meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green ones! Great job Lauren!! ooh, how cute would these be, printed out and made as the earring tutorial you made? :)

    xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!