Tuesday, October 26, 2010

major craving! for...fabric!

right now I have this craving. usually my cravinfs are for chocolate, or pear cake, or unusual things. but right now I'm craving fabric (which now that I say that, is pretty unusual) to make some really pretty things with! oh I want to go fabric shopping!
this is the best collection of vintage fabric scraps! i'd love to have this in my home! weheartit
how pretty is this?! weheartit

orla kiely <3 love. simply. source
I should get to the store, before this craving gets too out of hand! source
XOXO
L
p.s. Natalie, your Promo 4 Promo post is coming tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. I am in desperate need of some new fabric too! I love the scraps of vintage fabric! That makes such beautiful wall art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the installation with the hoops! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought some new fabric yesterday! I'm making a custom tote bag for my aunt, and she wanted dachshund fabric. :)
    those embroidery hoops with fabric are beauitul!

    xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    I'm so happy that i found your blog. It's wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i crave fabric too. the only problem is that after i buy it, i just want to look at it and dont do anything with it. i've always wanted to do embroidery hoop art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty pretty pretty :) I love the top photo, the color/pattern combos are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy frig that fabric is awesome. I have sooo much fabric I don't know what to do! But I keep buying more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! I love the vintage fabric in the embroidery hoops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!