Sunday, October 24, 2010

DIY SUNDAY: Bows Three Ways!

Here's your DIY for this week! I totally forgot to tell you that I was a guest blogger, with this post, over at Kam's blog Campfire Chic! Look!
I la la LOVE bows, and I can never get enough of them. So why not have them three different ways!
You will Need: Three different mediums (I used, leather, felt and fabric), some chain, jump rings, pliers, scissors, hot glue gun, 
1: Start by cutting your leather and cut a small piece too, for the center part.
2: Take the larger piece and pinch it the middle. then wrap the small piece around where you pinched and glue in the back!
It will look like this! Do the same thing for your felt bow!
3: Next Cut your fabric and hem up the raw edges.
4: Cut another small piece for the center.
5: Cut some felt to fit the back of your bow to hide your seems.
You will have three very pretty bows!
6: Next get your chain out and measure how long you want each necklace to be!
7: Open up your jump rings and attach to your bows!
And there you go! 3 bows done 3 different ways! So pretty :) I'm wearing mine as we...... type?
XOXO
Lauren

9 comments:

  1. Great tutorial! i love bows too! They are so much fun! I can't wait to make some!

    Hope you are having a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh I am sooo doing this one. They are adorable. Thanks for sharing Lauren!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I featured them in my make it monday! :)
    http://punkprojects.blogspot.com/2010/10/make-it-monday_25.html

    xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable!! I sent u an email abt guest posting. Just checking u got it? xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! you have so many wonderful DIY's and I can't wait to get started on all of them! thanks for leaving a comment on my little blog! I love your blog, so cute, I will definitely be visiting back very often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cutie how you did this and i think that i may have to try these out and see how it goes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These ribbons are so pretty! And surprisingly quite manageable to make! :) Thanks! I love your site!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!