Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Promo 4 Promo: Kristi! Free to Be Me :)

So long story short. I really really really wanted to share the video of my pooch. But it just isn't uploading! I left my computer on all day and it still wouldn't upload! So I'm fairly disappointed, and I'm going to try to get it to work! 
And I do apologize, I feel like I haven't blogged in a while! 
happy Promo 4 Promo! This ones for you Kristi!
Everyone say hello to KRISTI!
Her blog is so cute, and called Free to Be Me! What a cool name! and it rhymes, who doesn't like rhyming things?
Kristi recently started a new thing called Thankful Thursdays, you should really go check out her blog! Not to mention, she's just a sweet girl! She doesn't have many followers which is strange, because her blog is JAWESOME! (is like awesome but shark form) FREE TO BE ME
Kristi you rock, especially with that mustache mug!
xoxo
Lauren
I have a little surprise for you, I might be able to post it tomorrow! :D
p.s. Kristi also thinks bubble baths can fix most things. I agree!
63 followers! So greatful for each and everyone of you. Give your computer a hug, Im hugging you back! YOU ALL ROCK!



4 comments:

  1. Lauren, I am needing some DIY advice. If you wouldn't mind skipping over to my blog when you get a moment and taking my poll. If you are feeling really generous you could put a link in one of your posts and see if any Perfect Pair fans would be willing to take a gander at it as well. I would just ask to do a promo 4 promo (which is a super awesome idea by the way), but I feel bad since I haven't been steadily blogging. A friend and I have set goals though, and are going to work on it. Thanks for your help Lauren! Love your blog, it is one of my absolute favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to check out her blog right..... now. :)
    Aww, your doggie is so cute! I wuv him. lol. I've never uploaded a video to blogger, so I'm afraid I don't have any advice. But good luck!

    xo,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pup is so cute! Mine is driving me insane at the moment because she is in heat. Crazy hormonal girls!

    I am definitely going to check out her blog. Is it to late to sign up for the Promo 4 Promo??

    Have a wonderful day!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!