Sunday, October 17, 2010

Promo 4 Promo: Lindsay of LDC Designs!

             Today's Promo 4 Promo, is all about Miss wonderful Lindsay! Lindsay is the creator of LDC Designs. A totally awesome and swell blog! She loves, sewing (she's really good at it :D ), sunny days, her camera, scrap fabric, her boyfriend, and her kindle too. Too cute right!? Did I mention she makes adorable things? DIY's too! 
You know how I love bows :) 
And my personal favorite! DIY Pants to Purse, its so creative!
She also a HTML wiz, with some extremely helpful tutorials! which I've been meaning to do!
AND she has some adorable little buttons, that would surely make your sidebar very pretty indeed.
Way to go Lindsay you rock, I love your blog! :)
you there! check it out!
XOXO
L
p.s if you are wondering when your Promo 4 Promo is next, don't worry! I haven't forgotten, feel free to send me an email, to ask me any questions! Kristi your up next! 


6 comments:

  1. Thanks! This is too cute :)
    I love your promo 4 promo idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her blog! Thank you so much for promoting her! I am her new follower...and yours.

    Have an awesome day!:D

    Danielle
    http://positivelypositive-posidanielle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow lindsay's blog! she's super creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsay's got a new follower in me! Thanks for sharing Lauren. Loving this Promo 4 Promo series!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just linked up the tutorial, sorry about that! I love all your super cute DIY's you post!! so much!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!