Sunday, October 24, 2010

Promo 4 Promo: Vanessa/ Life as I know it

I'm a bit off schedule for Promo 4 Promo, oopsies! oh well, I made a wittle (I actually just said it like that in my head) boo boo!
Everyone say hello to the oh so creative, Vanessa!
She's a really talented art journaller. And when I say really, I mean REALLY! check out some of these beautiful pages!
Oh they're so pretty! 
Anyways, she has some swell buttons that be sure to make your sidebars all really sparkly!
go grab them and say Hi to Vanessa for me! you know the deal! follow follow follow!
XOXO
L
p.s. for all of my lovely new followers, this is my official welcome to you! so lovely to have you here. 
Oh you can also sign up for Promo 4 Promo ANYTIME just leave a comment or email me!

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a blog award
    http://alovelylittleworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!