Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the five.

I'm back from my little "vacation" which means back to regular posting (yeay!), back to my craft room!

there are a few topics i need to mention:
one: i will be doing a total blog makeover, and I'll also be playing with backgrounds, so don't be alarmed if you come across my experimentation!
two: the other day i went to ikea. for. the. first. time. EVER! and let me tell you its the bees knees! i bought an apple cinnamon candle, so now my room smells like apple pie!
i would love to have this. i edited it to make it sparkle!
three: i have a few posts, that i have been meaning to share with you like --> pictures, diy roundup (Christmas style), and some music and lovely artists!
four: i hope everyone had a LOVELY thanksgiving!
five: the contestants for the mix n' match challenge round three!
1
Camera Notebook
2
Little Worm Guys
3
Anthropology Inspired Necklace
4
CD Ornament
5
Upcycled Christmas Wreath
i'm suspecting the Mix N' Match Challenge might slow down a bit, with the Christmas Season approaching! not to worry, i look forward to seeing all that you guys make!

xoxo
Lauren
p.s. lucky number 115. you make me smile!

17 comments:

  1. Sorry, Missed out on another one. It's been really hectic for me these days.

    I Vote for #2. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number ONe! Number one! number one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed out on this one. I really like number 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IKEA! there is one about an hour from our house, and its seriosly amazing. :)

    I vote for #2!
    xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ikea really is the most awesome store ever! I vote for #2, the worms. creative use of wire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm voting for #5. Taking "markers" literally!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited to see the upcoming posts! Had to sit this round out, but great job everyone! I vote for #5 - the wreath! So cool looking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for #5!! A totally different and creative take!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ikea is the best. ever. #2 gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote #5 - very clever, using the actual markers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh, the camera notebook (#1) is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i missed this one again but i'll put in my vote.;)ooh they are all very good! i vote for #3.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liked them all but the notebook spoke to me! Keith

    ReplyDelete
  14. Number 1. It's the most practical.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!