Monday, November 22, 2010

i just love cowls, dont you?

it goes without saying, crocheting is fairly addicting. since the last time we talked about cowls, I've made 5 more, many for Christmas presents (which by the way 32 days, and I can barely keep it together I'm so excited), but see theres a wee little problem. every cowl I make, i LOVE, which isn't really a problem other than the fact that i want to keep them ALL! i guess I'll have to part.
and now some pictures:
woah, picture overload! 
these cowls, are so warm especially when it snows, i think Santa was trying to tell you guys something :)
xoxo
L
For all of you who are participating in the Mix N' Match Craft Challenge, the first three items are up, post below!

5 comments:

  1. wow, snow? its was 87 degrees here yesterday. :o

    xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I wish I lived somewhere where it snows! I love cowls but I started one and never finished it because I didn't like the way the stitches looked if that made sense. What size hook and what type of yarn do you use?

    Sorry about all the crochet questions, I just never like any projects I start lol.

    Little Sugar Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and just to let you know, I think if you created an etsy you'd get a lot of sales. I'd buy one of your cowls, I think they are pretty and I really like the way this one looks, I'm not sure if you used a certain type of stitch or not. :)

    Little Sugar Monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow nice! i'm getting there. Just trying to hold out alittle bit longer. I'd say in December i'm ready for snow

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are ssuuppeerrr gorgeous! need to learn how to make these <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!