Monday, November 15, 2010

a little reminder! you could win this!

Not only is the MIX N' MATCH CRAFT CHALLENGE going to be gobs and gobs of fun, theres also (in my mind) some pretty rockin prizes, if I do say so myself!
if You sign up for the MIX N' MATCH CRAFT CHALLENGE and you win, this is what you will get!

one of my Oh So Famous Mustache Shirts (p.s. it wont be this EXACT one, this ones mine :D)


A Deep Purple Beret, handmade by me!
Poppy Ring!
And No Tie Wire Headband, in your choice of these fabrics!
XOXO
Lauren
details for the challenge above! :) under the header!



4 comments:

  1. Hi! Make that 101! ;)
    I actually thought I was already following, but it seems not. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Yours is great! Congrats on 100 followers! :)
    xBeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that beanie! Do you make your own patterns or do you search/buy them online?

    Litlte Sugar Monster

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!