Sunday, November 14, 2010

my new baby! her names Kodak.

First of all, have you seen the details for the Mix N' Match CRAFT CHALLENGE? details above
the one and only collection i've ever wanted is a vintage camera collection! woohhoooo! its started, officially. this is my new baby, the Kodak Instamatic 104, she's tiny but adorable.
isn't she so pretty! :) i love her. (haha now im calling a camera a 'her', lol)I'm off to watch Karate Kid, but I just had to share her with you!
XOXO
Lauren
what collections have you recently started?

3 comments:

  1. I love Instamatics! You're definitely off to a great start on your camera collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those lovelies I got at a yard sale for only 1.00 but sadly shes broken so I have her just for looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one just like her! I love vintage cameras. I have been meaning to a post about all of them.

    I really like the idea of your craft challenge! I won't be able to play along because my exams are coming up, but I will def watch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!