Monday, November 22, 2010

round ONE! mix n' match craft challenge!

it's time to officially kick off the mix N' Match Challenge! so e-x-c-i-t-e-d! just a little reminder before i give you the three things. Anyone can sign up anytime, and you don't have to JUST use these three things, but you must include all the three (if that makes sense, use the three things and others too!) 
Now without further adieu, let the creative creating begin!
Item 1: Paperclip
Item 2: Glitter
Item 3: Yarn
these are pretty hard, I'm not going to lie. be creative, think outside the box and I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing! Voting will begin on the 24th! Get your pictures in!

xoxo
Lauren
thank you to all the amazing people who leave comments, and who follow, you melt my heart! this competition is going to make the holiday season so much better! 



5 comments:

  1. Hello! Nice blog!
    I am the girl who made the header for Andy from stylescrapbook and many others.
    Would you be interest in a new header (or entire restyle) for your blog?
    Contact me at word.up@live.it

    Hope you visit my sites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I could participate but I just can't right now. I can't wait to see what everyone creates though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to sit this round out because of the massive pile of homework I have. How long will you give us to complete the project, 1 day? Thanks! -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to tell you I had so much fun doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl I have been so busy I just got to read the three items. Am I able to create my item and send you the picture tomorrow or will that be to late?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!