Saturday, November 27, 2010

time to vote! they just keep getting better and better!

well its time to vote again, for round two! the craftiness of this bunch, just gets better and better! to refresh your memory, the three things were fabric, ribbon and buttons! here are the contestants.
1
Fabric Owl
2
Camera Bag
3
Clutch Purse
4
Fabric and Ribbon Rosette Headband
5
Lunch Bag
6
Fabric Headband
7
Fabric Flower Bracelet
8
Car Drawstring Bag
9
Slippers with embroidered hearts
10
Blue Monster
so, get voting! I'll announce the winner and the next three items later in the day tomorrow!
xoxo
Lauren
p.s. thanks to everyone who emailed, and commented giving me a heads up on the previous post!

20 comments:

  1. these are all soooo freakin' cute! I love them all, but I vote for myself: number 1!

    xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Number 1 , the adorable owl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these are awesome! Such a hard decision but I'm voting #4. Such a cute headband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much talent here! #1 has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to vote for myself. It seems selfish, but it was my first ever attempt at making my own applique, so I think it rocks: #8!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I love all of them! Very hard to pick one but I would have to go with #8. Good job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw I missed this round! Everyone did so great!

    I vote for 10!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love to vote for myself, but #3 deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for number 5! I would love packing lunch if I got to pack it in this everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, everyone made such awesome things! But my vote goes to #10...What a cute little monster!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are so cute! I love the rosette headband and lil monster :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Slippers with embroidered hearts look so comfy! I love the way they close at the button :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOooh. Every single one of them are so cuute. But I go for #4~!

    ReplyDelete
  14. number 3 is amazing. ask the maker to send it to me ;)

    xo
    christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!