Wednesday, November 17, 2010

well a happy wednesday to you

well, I've got one hundred oh so lovely followers! I'm kind of in shock not going to lie, but I'm so bubbly and happy! I just cant believe it!, I love all your comments and emails, and everything! Your all so awesome and amazing, and you also add my buttons too! People who re-blog my posts and things like the MIX N' MATCH CRAFT CHALLENGE are absolutely amazing! You're all making my dreams come true! You guys all make blogging so much fun! Your the best, and from the bottom of my heart. THANK YOU!
BIG XOXOXOXO
Lauren
p.s. have you signed up for the craft challenge yet? its going to be tons of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Found you through Jack. Cool and creative place you have going on over here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!