Saturday, December 11, 2010

last round of voting!

hello everyone! i have decided as of...a few days ago, that this will be the last and final round. I will tally up the votes and send off the lovely package! round five was a freebie, so you could use anything out there, to make anything you want!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7

its so amazing, to see what people create, when there are no rule! I LOVE everything everyone has made! thanks to everyone who joined in, everyone who voted, added my button and for all the lovely comments! seriously makes my day!
xoxo
Lauren
so get voting!

21 comments:

  1. I vote for me, #3. Love the new look of your blog btw. :)

    xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 3 gets my vote. Pencils in a pencil. too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt, but number #3 gets my vote for being so quirky cute cute cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt too but I think I like #4 for my vote. Great totes!

    Thanks for allowing us this wonderful crafty outlet. It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am a sucker for cute dolls ;) #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone really rocked this last craft! Great job everyone! I vote for #4! REversable bags are awesome, especially when they are big enough for my growing yarn collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number 1 is so adorable!! We love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sad this is the last round.
    But #1 totally deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. #6 gets my vote! Cupcake on a cake! I love it. :)

    and I just stumbled upon your blog, I love it! iTs so cheery and your header is adorable. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. NUMERO UNO :) is that for sale?!? i want one!!!! lol
    ANNNNNNDDDDDDDDD... i looooove your blog look :) cuuute <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wear the same glasses as #2, so #2. I don't have any of these profiles, so my name is Aaron. I hope that will work for the admin of this site.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Number 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. any votes from here on, will not be counted! thanks everyone for your votes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!