Thursday, December 2, 2010

round 3 winners! the next three things!

its such a lovely pleasure seeing all the creative-ness, and now for round three winners!
Winner: Heather (2 points)

Runner Up: We once again, had two Runners Up! Christine and Katie! (1 Point)


Fastest Creator: Christine (1 Point)
Great Job Ladies! I've been getting lots of responses on how people have been missing out on the 3 things, so how would you like it if I emailed you and did a post? let me know!

here are the next three things:
Inspired by Christmas!
RED paper, GREEN paper, and WHITE paper |source|
who knows, maybe you can do the challenge and create a present!
xoxo
Lauren
p.s. next round will be REALLY good, so you'll definitely want to keep a look out for the three things

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I finally won one! Now I can die happy. :) But paper... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I like paper. :)
    congrats heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I love me some paper! ha. That would be great if you wanna email and post! Only if it's not extra work for you though.
    Congrats winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!