Wednesday, December 1, 2010

'tis the season to be jolly! Christmas Inspiration

before we start this post on Christmas and all the lovely things, you should click the video below to play some music and get you into the spirit! i recommend listening and reading!
i have a weakness to Christmas music, doesn't it just make you smile?
so now you have that Christmas smile on your face, and your nice and cheery and warm, lets talk inspiration. these are a few of my all time favorites, how about you?
lights. definitely a cheery thing! (I'd sure like to see their electrical bill) |source|
all the delicious goodies that come with Christmas. like this apple strudel recipe. |source|
MITTENS! i especially love patterned ones! :) |source|
picking and decorating a Christmas tree, gosh darn it, this is beautiful! |source|
presents, we may not be kids anymore, but come on?! who doesn't like presents! |source|
advent Calendars! these are SO exciting, especially amazing, hand crafted ones like these, made by my BEST FRIEND! :) i cant wait!
xoxo
Lauren
p.s. i'll announce the winner of round 3 tomorrow! I'm up to my neck in work! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that Christmas' round the corner! I would love to see the electrical bill of the first house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! ~ I am so in love with mittens compared to gloves!! Before I had any I would use socks. I just think its cruel to leave the thumb out from the other fingers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!