Friday, April 15, 2011

12 Days of Easter // Sock Bunny DIY


Hello, I'm Katie from Punk Projects! I'm super excited to be a part of Lauren's *12 Days of Easter* Blog Party. My contribution to the party is this fun DIY for turning an ankle sock into a Bunny Plushie!
Voila! How cute would this bunny be to send to a friend or put in Easter Gift Baskets?? I love the way she turned out!! I would love it if you hopped over to my blog and say hello or if you make a sock bunny, I would L-O-V-E to see pics..
xo, Katie

9 comments:

  1. So cute! Love it. I would love to make a whole litter of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I want to make a whole family of sock bunnies now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started my sock bunny family this afternoon. You can see a photo here: http://flic.kr/p/9zgh9i

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh man these are so cute!

    ps--thanks for the comment on my blog! i actually used instagram to put those filters on my photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Libby, your sock bunny turned out SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute tutorial, thank you for sharing, I would love for you to stop by sometime and link up with our Show Off Your Crafty Side blog hop.

    Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOPS..forgot to tell ya, I'm your newest follower!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!