Saturday, April 23, 2011

oh happy days

hi friends! having a lovely Easter? i sure hope so! here's a little peek at what I've been up to lately!
(finally) found a record player! i can't wait to get some albums! 
any 'must haves?'
saw this. fell in love. ate these ^
i think its just so pretty to see all the blossoms everywhere!
i'm pretty sure all curling irons don't want to be my friends, so I have to use other 'back routes' to curl my hair, best one so far!
i just realized i've actually done a lot of eating! 


xoxo
Lauren

p.s. im doing a shop update soon, with a VLOG! :)


6 comments:

  1. that breakfast looks yumm! My bf talk to me about those cookies with the oreos inside...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow oreos inside chocolate chip cookies is like the best idea I have heard all week. I must make those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much delicious going on in this post!!

    any version of eggs benny and anything sticky pecan related is very HIGH on my to-do list.

    I don't even want to get started on that oreo action. haha
    glad to find your blog! (following you on bloglovin now). & thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Smiths on vinyl. Please. Because my brother has a record player & Morrisey but I break everything and can't play it...
    Anyway, looks like you are having a good Easter! Love eggs 'benny' as you say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An Oreo stuffed cookie? You are all kinds of crazy! I like it though ^-^ I also like your hair loads. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! nice to meet you too! I'm Ani. There are so many things in this post that are absolutely delicious. I'm going to have to give making them a go! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!