Sunday, April 10, 2011

sushi night! + things that make me happy!

Last night I went out for sushi, at this new restaurant! yumm, it was the tastiest thing I've ever had! 
 
And the restaurant had some really pretty decor, which is always a plus! They remind me of these.
this light

abstract rug made of felt scraps

want to learn how to do this with my hair

this play list

another amazing rug

theses fabulous closets



this DIY project

swoon. love this ring

my oh my, i love ombre hair

wow! , but how is this possible?

this collection of DIY's

i'd really like some of this right now
P.S.


2 comments:

  1. Those sushi rolls look quite yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those sushi rolls look amazing!
    Where is the restaurant located?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!