Tuesday, May 3, 2011

DIY // How to Put a Faded Image in Another Photo (if that makes sense)

hi everyone! it wasn't until a few minutes ago i realized I totally forgot about sundays DIY! so I thought I'd show you a little DIY on the computer. It's using fotoflexer

you can do lots of different variations, like flowers, floral, snow, leaves etc.... the possibilities are endless! anyways, thats the short little DIY! if you create a picture with fotoflexer, i'd la la love to see! 
happy happy!

xo
L

6 comments:

  1. This is one of the best photo editing tools I have seen so far, thanks so much for the tip! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a briiliant tute, I wouldn't have know how to do this. I will give it a go. I love the pictures by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love the photo with all the stars and the mountains! where did you get that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Do you know how to make a gif? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!