Monday, May 30, 2011

i have dress envy ✂

hi friends. i went to the fabric store the other day looking for a dress pattern, however didn't have the guts to buy one because I knew I wouldn't finish it. So now I'll just look at pretty dresses. Good plan! 
click picture for source
that tiny little bow detail is just darling
Does this dress not remind you of gardening? I just imagine picking little tomatoes in this dress!
such a pretty back of the dress. plus i love buttons!

all this prettiness makes me want to sew! 
swoon. honestly this is perfect in every way!
okay, hands up if your totally inspired and have the urge to go sew? yea that's me!
xo
L

6 comments:

  1. Haha I did the exact same thing the other day, I spent half an hour looking at patterns and writing down the numbers and how much fabric I'd need.
    Got to the counter and said "Stuff it, I'd barely start it before it got shoved in a closet".

    Maybe that can be a goal for the year, finish a pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those! Especially the first 2! So pretty...

    I'm intimidated by dress patterns, too! Eek. One day, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love the first two! Now I have dress envy aswell! :)
    xBeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying over number 1, 2, and 4!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love number one and number 4. THe patterns are so adorable! :)



    Meanz (Koi Story)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I came across your blog from kyla roma's!
    Those dresses are gorgeous! I'm really loving #1 and #4. Cute, cute, cute! Totally inspired now... but I'm still trying to work on my first ever sewing dress project.

    Have you heard of the Summer Essentials Sew Along? I just signed up for it myself to try and encourage myself to sew more this summer. Not sure how to add the link here, but you can find it on the right hand sidebar of my blog if you're interested. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!