Monday, June 6, 2011

isnt that a pretty picture>> a flickr collection

hi friends! wondering were I've been? well, wonder no longer, its been crazy around here, we're doing house reno's so we have to move everything out, paint, etc...you know the deal. but i was just doing some internet surfing and came across the most amazing pictures so I wanted to share them with you!
these are my favourite, all of her work has so many amazing sayings behind them! click the photos for they're sources. all photos by reka sara
It's Worth It
Let Your Kingdom Come
Washed by the Water
Distance
Sometimes
Alive
they're all so beautiful! wouldn't you agree. my apologies to all the emails I have not responded to, i've been a busy bee, im getting to them i promise!
have a lovely monday
xo.

10 comments:

  1. washed by the water, love it! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!:) I'm glad you like my work!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these so much! i want all of them! thanks for sharing! :) - Lo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh man these are gorgeous!! i love the tones in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously adorable! ps. I am totally in love with your new blog look and it is making me feel like I must change my own lol !

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all so beautiful! I hope the home renovations are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! :D lovely choice of fonts and colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. these are beautiful. What a lovely blog you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!