Friday, July 1, 2011

Lace Hoop Earrings DIY

hi friends, im still in the wilderness, doing the who roughin-it-toughin-it, out back thing! but, i made this DIY before I left so you'd have something pretty to do while i was gone!

here are some more pretty lace related things.
i want this shirt
holy, this is gorgeous
sooo pretty

well im back to the campfire! ta ta for now!


  1. Wow, these are SO pretty! And so simple to do! Very clever.

    Katie x

  2. I am obsessed with anything that has lace on it, love these they are so cute xxxble

  3. These are so cute I had to make some myself - check them out!

  4. I love these earrings...I think I need to give them a try! :) -Lo

  5. I recently found your website and can't wait to try these! I have some beaded hoops I want to try tying lace into too! The possibilities are endless! Thanks Lauren for sharing your talent & ideas!

  6. hi lauren i love u an di love your blog an dfrom what ive seen i love u !!! u have a rokin style and i was just wondering what website you used 2 make your blog?!


Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!